Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.829 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,916 Lari (R$ 4,720) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)