Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,549 Lari (COL$4,237,275) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)