Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,778 Lari (COL$2,128,079) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (39 minutes ago)