Cost of living comparison between Villavicencio, Colombia and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00084 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,143 Lari (COL$3,740,347) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)