Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.997 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 37% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,916 Lari (€639) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)