Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.861 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,608 Lari (€562) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)