Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.933 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,997 Lari (€681) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 4 hours ago)