Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.402 GEL / BGN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,520 Lari (2,511 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (29 minutes ago)