Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.078 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,820 Lari (€591) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)