Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00901 GEL / HUF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,253 Lari (361,125 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (33 minutes ago)