Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.348 GEL / BGN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,332 Lari (2,471 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)