Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.462 GEL / BGN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,124 Lari (2,138 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)