Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.538 GEL / BGN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,669 Lari (1,085 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)