Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28716 GEL / SEK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,933 Lari (6,732 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)