Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27738 GEL / SEK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 43% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,475 Lari (16,131 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (27 minutes ago)