Cost of living comparison between Varese, Italy and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.530 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 17,933 Lari (€7,088) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)