Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Washington, United States and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.550 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 18,755 Lari ($7,355) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)