Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.049 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 33% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,122 Lari (€696) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)