Cost of living comparison between Valletta, Malta and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.530 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 15,694 Lari (€6,202) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)