Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00090 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,580 Lari (COL$3,988,072) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (25 minutes ago)