Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.631 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,977 Lari (€1,512) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)