Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02404 GEL / RSD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,509 Lari (62,761 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)