Cost of living comparison between Valjevo, Serbia and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02063 GEL / RSD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,532 Lari (122,740 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)