Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00389 GEL / CLP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,902 Lari (CH$488,679) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)