Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02217 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,306 Lari (¥104,014) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)