Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.025 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 47% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,209 Lari (€730) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)