Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.629 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 64% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,321 Lari ($2,024) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)