Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29925 GEL / SEK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,556 Lari (15,223 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)