Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29917 GEL / SEK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,135 Lari (7,136 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)