Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00228 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 99% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 6,232 Lari (₩2,736,878) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (30 minutes ago)