Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00234 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,421 Lari (₩1,033,346) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daejeon costs ₩1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)