Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00103 GEL / MNT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,708 Lari (1,665,657 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)