Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00107 GEL / MNT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,697 Lari (3,459,729 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)