Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00100 GEL / MNT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,921 Lari (3,931,615 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)