Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03759 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,883 Lari (₨76,700) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)