Cost of living comparison between Uijongbu, South Korea and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00204 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,500 Lari (₩1,223,641) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (29 minutes ago)