Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.098 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,809 Lari (€584) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)