Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 GEL / IDR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 26% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,008 Lari (Rp 11,490,748) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)