Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.776 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,893 Lari (R$ 2,441) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)