Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.734 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,876 Lari (R$ 2,556) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (39 minutes ago)