Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.673 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,607 Lari (R$ 2,387) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)