Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.790 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,744 Lari (R$ 4,740) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)