Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.718 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,688 Lari (R$ 2,353) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)