Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.726 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,656 Lari (R$ 2,283) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)