Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.776 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,903 Lari (R$ 2,453) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)