Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00163 GEL / LBP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 29% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,067 Lari (1,271,030 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)