Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.545 GEL / BAM
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,550 Lari (1,003KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)