Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.565 GEL / BAM
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,466 Lari (937KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)