Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,272 Lari (Bs 14,971,842) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)