Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26591 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,765 Lari (Bs 14,159) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)