Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 192% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,090 Lari (Bs 133,317,518) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)