Cost of living comparison between Turmero, Venezuela and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25836 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,500 Lari (Bs 9,676) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)