Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.717 GEL / TMT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 75% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,800 Lari (3,905 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)