Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.749 GEL / TMT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 77% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,474 Lari (3,305 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)