Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.699 GEL / TMT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 83% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,710 Lari (8,166 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (39 minutes ago)