Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.757 GEL / TMT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 78% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,672 Lari (3,529 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)