Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.740 GEL / TMT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 90% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,692 Lari (7,688 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)