Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.873 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,966 Lari (€684) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)