Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,507 Lari (COL$1,770,136) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)