Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.155 GEL / TND
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,352 Lari (2,903 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)