Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00083 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,111 Lari (COL$3,759,217) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (37 minutes ago)