Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02254 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,991 Lari (¥88,319) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)