Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30164 GEL / NOK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 77% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,837 Lari (kr 9,404) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (31 minutes ago)