Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28180 GEL / NOK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 15,572 Lari (kr 55,258) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)