Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30050 GEL / NOK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 85% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,587 Lari (kr 8,608) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)