Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31177 GEL / NOK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 75% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,800 Lari (kr 8,980) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 4 hours ago)