Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32548 GEL / NOK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 81% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,708 Lari (kr 8,320) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)