Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31133 GEL / NOK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 75% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,808 Lari (kr 9,019) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)