Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30435 GEL / NOK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 84% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,756 Lari (kr 9,056) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dortmund costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Split costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)