Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30291 GEL / NOK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 34% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 21,760 Lari (kr 71,838) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)