Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28786 GEL / NOK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 90% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,943 Lari (kr 20,646) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)