Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.838 GEL / CAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,833 Lari (C$997) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (about 2 hours ago)