Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.955 GEL / CAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,983 Lari (C$1,015) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$9 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)