Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.906 GEL / CAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,723 Lari (C$904) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)