Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.558 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,593 Lari (€1,405) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)