Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.797 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,664 Lari (€1,310) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (40 minutes ago)