Cost of living comparison between Trnava, Slovakia and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.530 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,378 Lari (€1,335) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)