Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.836 GEL / LYD *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,036 Lari (1,109 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (44 minutes ago)