Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00158 GEL / LBP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,691 Lari (1,069,853 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (31 minutes ago)