Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.645 GEL / CUC *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,125 Lari (1,181 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)