Cost of living comparison between Trinidad, Bolivia and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33871 GEL / BOB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 500 Lari ($b1,476) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 30,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)