Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38251 GEL / BOB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,469 Lari ($b3,840) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)