Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35813 GEL / BOB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,364 Lari ($b3,809) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)