Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.808 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,548 Lari (€1,620) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)