Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.014 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,818 Lari (€603) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)