Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.932 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,611 Lari (€549) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (40 minutes ago)