Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.863 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,503 Lari (€1,224) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)