Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.177 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,865 Lari (€587) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (38 minutes ago)