Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.653 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,543 Lari (2,362TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)