Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.49727 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,864 Lari (3,748TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)